A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Guralnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Guralnick, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guralnick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Guralnick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loretto Hosp, Chicago, Il
- Westlake Comm Hosp, Melrose Park, Il
- Westlake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry N Guralnick MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Guralnick practice?
- Dr. Henry Guralnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Guralnick practices Surgery near River Forest, IL.
See River Forest Surgeons.