Dr. Henry Chen MD, MBA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2017
Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
Great medical care from beginning to end! Thank you Dr. Chen & staff for making this surgery as manageable as possible!

October 16th, 2016
ENT
Dr. Chen is the best ENT doctor at Cedars-Sinai that I have ever had the pleasure of getting medical attention from. Not only is his office very professional, Dr. Chen has a great demeanor and is extremely good at what he does. I took time off from law school in Ohio to fly to Los Angeles and have Dr. Chen fix my problem, which he accomplished after the first visit, because the doctors out here couldn't fix it after three attempts. Thank you Dr. Chen!

July 2nd, 2016
A great experience
The surgery was a great success and I can now breathe normally.

May 17th, 2016
Great service and result!
I'm already recommending Dr. Chen to anyone needing the same surgery as myself. I was cared for extremely well before, during & after my surgery. The only thing that could've been done better is that after the surgery I got uvulitus because of the tube down my throat and I felt that I wasn't told that might happen or what to do (salt water gargles fyi) and it was very unpleasant because you can't really swallow which freaked m out a little bit. Other than that everything was great & the surgery has changed my life - I can now sing better and am able to run better than ever before :)

April 30th, 2016
The BEST ENT/Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Henry Chen is a highly skilled physician. I first went to him for a lip biopsy. Not only did the procedure go smoothly, but I was left with no visible scar and I obtained a much needed diagnosis. Thereafter, I returned to Dr. Chen for a concern regarding problems breathing from my nose. He heard my concerns, performed a scope, and found the result was a lot scar tissue from a previous surgery (by another surgeon) as well as a deviated septum and enlarged turbinates. He gave me options, took into account other illnesses that limited my options, and we both agreed surgery was my best option towards better breathing. I wasn't excited about needing a second or revision surgery, but De Chen addressed every concern or question I had and made me feel confident in his expertise. When I was ready, the attentive and efficient office staff worked with me to obtain approval from the insurance and schedule surgery. At the time of surgery, Dr Chen checked on me multiple times while I was in pre-op, making sure I was comfortable. The surgery was quick, I was left with minimal pain, and I COULD BREATHE. He also called the day after surgery to see how I was doing and remind me of what to do to care for my nose at home. After a short recovery, we are both very pleased with the result. To assure that no scar tissue formed this time, Dr Chen continued to follow up with me for a few weeks. We could not be more pleased with his attention to detail, highly skilled hand as a surgeon, and great bedside manners. He thinks ahead, and takes precautionary measures other surgeons might ignore. And with my health challenges, I truly appreciate that. I have already recommended Dr Chen to others I know with similar nose problems! If you are looking for the best ENT, go to Dr Henry Chen!

April 23rd, 2016
Give five stars to Dr Henry Chen he's great

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Chen is the best! Very caring and knows what he's doing...

April 16th, 2016
Exemplary ENT Physician & Practice
Dr. Chen is a Cedars-Sinai premiere Physician and skilled surgeon who has implemented a balanced blend of technology and down-to-earth personal contact within his practice that provide almost daily touch-points to provide seamless transition from initial consult to post-procedure care. Dr. Chen's staff are all very likable and professional. This was my first surgical experience and the result is being able to breathe through my nose effortlessly for the first time in my life.

April 15th, 2016
Excellent Experience
Dr. Chen is a true professional in every way. I highly recommend him as he is not only very skilled, but cares about the patient's concerns and takes time to answer any questions. His staff is very courteous and easy to reach to make appointments. He is one of the best around and does return phone calls!

April 2nd, 2016
Superb Doctor!
I highly recommend Dr Chen. His innovative approach to reconstruction nasal surgery worked beautifully. My nasal passages collapsed from a previous surgery and Dr Chen was able to reconstruct my nose and now I can breath again and yes of all, my nose is beautiful! Very personable and made me feel confident in the surgery.

December 27th, 2015
Dr. Henry Chen review
I have waited up to an hour in Dr. Chen's office for an appointment. The same happened as I awaited for my out-patient surgery in the hospital. After the surgery, I still have hard crusts like hardened glue in my nasal passageways. They irritate the lining of my passages and cause pain.

September 14th, 2015
Beyond Exceptional
Have actually never had such medical care. Everything about the visit to the procedure was excellent. Completely professional, courteous, and ethical. The staff along with Dr. Chen were attentive and very present from the moment that you walk into the office. The surgery procedure was beyond excellent. Through the whole experience I felt completely safe, cared for, treated with the utmost care from the nursing staff to the anesthesiologist.