A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Cho is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Massachusetts Hospital School
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hangrok Cho MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Cho practice?
- Dr. Henry Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Cho practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Physiatrists.