A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Cho is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Massachusetts Hospital School
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hangrok Cho MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Cho practice?
- Dr. Henry Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Cho practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Physiatrists.