A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Fischer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hammer Fischer MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Henry Fischer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Fischer practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.