A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Luh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Luh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luh
Education & Awards
Dr. Luh graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Luh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hung Yuan Luh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Luh practice?
- Dr. Henry Luh has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Luh practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Primary Care Doctors and Monterey Park Internists.