A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Luh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luh
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Luh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Luh graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Luh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hung Yuan Luh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Luh practice?
- Dr. Henry Luh has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Luh practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Primary Care Doctors and Monterey Park Internists.