A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Ng, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- LGBT Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan