A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Ng, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- LGBT Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hing-Lun Ng MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Ng practice?
- Dr. Henry Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Ng practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Pediatricians.