A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Tsai, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Tsai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Tulane University Hospitals/Clinics. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Tsai practice?
Dr. Henry Tsai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.