A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Tsai, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Tsai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Tulane University Hospitals/Clinics. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hou-Chin Tsai MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Henry Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Tsai practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists and Monterey Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.