A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Hacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Hacker is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hacker
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Hacker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hacker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Providence Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry D Hacker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Hacker practice?
- Dr. Henry Hacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Hacker practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.