A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Hacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Hacker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hacker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Providence Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hacker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Hacker practice?
Dr. Henry Hacker practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.