A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Hagenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Hagenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagenstein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hagenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Hagenstein DO is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Hagenstein practice?
- Dr. Henry Hagenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Hagenstein practices Neurology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Neurologists.