A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halperin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Halperin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Reuben Halperin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Henry Halperin has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Halperin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.