A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Reuben Halperin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Henry Halperin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Halperin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.