A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halperin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Halperin practice?
Dr. Henry Halperin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.