Learn more about Dr. Henry Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halperin
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Halperin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Reuben Halperin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Henry Halperin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Halperin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.