A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Haynes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Dodge Haynes MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Henry Haynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Haynes practices Surgery near Melrose, MA.
See Melrose Surgeons.