Dr. Henry Hicks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 26th, 2013
A true healer who cares and doesn't give up on you. He fights for your recovery
They go out of their way to make everyone feel equally respected and cared for. They are completely committed to helping me as long as it takes to find the best solution. I never have to worry that they'll back out or give up if a solution isn't reached immediately, which has been a problem for me at other places. I've never been anywhere that seems to care more about their clients than here. Dr. Hicks gave me my life back and it wasn't an easy task. My condition, PNE, was hard to diagnose and even more difficult to treat. Dr. Hicks went above and beyond to find alternative paths that other doctors didn't. Everytime I visited his office, he had new research which he always shared with me. There were always several choices and paths for me to chose from. I almost gave up on life as I suffered for over a year from enormous pain. Because of my condition and its location, I suffered from embarrassment as well. There is nobody I trust more on a medical level than Dr. Hicks. I would blindly put my life in his hands. Dr. Hicks and his entire staff from nurse, scheduler, etc were so personal and always found time to get me answers or in their daily schedule. Dr. Hicks was the answer to my prayers.

April 26th, 2013
Answer to my prayers- BEST DR. EVER!

November 16th, 2012
Caring & detailed Dr.
I have been suffering from pain neuropathy for over a year and after many specialist and doctors, Dr. Hicks was the only one who not only listened to me, my concerns and desire for answers and to be free of pain and medication, he researched my rare condition and never gave up. Dr. Hicks pushed past the normal and went above and beyond. I trust him with my life and to this day I am 95% pain free. He researched and followed up with me. He is not done with me and is working on that last 5% and free of all medication. I absolutely love and recommend him! He listens, cares, and thinks outside the box! Dr. Hicks was the answer to my prayers.