A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Ho, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Ho, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry N Ho MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Ho practice?
- Dr. Henry Ho has 6 office locations.
Dr. Henry Ho practices Otolaryngology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists.