A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Hsia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsia
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hsia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Hsia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsia graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hsia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry H Hsia MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Hsia practice?
- Dr. Henry Hsia has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Hsia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.