A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Hsia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Hsia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsia graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hsia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry H Hsia MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Hsia practice?
- Dr. Henry Hsia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Hsia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.