A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Hudson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Hudson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hudson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lewis Hudson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Henry Hudson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Henry Hudson practices Ophthalmology near Green Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Green Valley Ophthalmologists.