Learn more about Dr. Henry Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Hudson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hudson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Hudson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hudson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lewis Hudson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Henry Hudson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Hudson practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.