A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Huffnagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Huffnagle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry William Huffnagle MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Henry W. Huffnagle practice?
- Dr. Henry Huffnagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Huffnagle practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.