A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Ivey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Ivey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ivey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Reese Ivey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Ivey practice?
- Dr. Henry Ivey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Ivey practices Family Medicine near Vinton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Troutville, VA and Daleville, VA.
See Vinton Family Physicians.