A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Chen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Chen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of North Alabama
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry J Chen MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Chen practice?
- Dr. Henry Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Chen practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Cardiologists.