inactive

• Rheumatology Terre Haute, IN

no change

June 7th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!
I've been misdiagnosed for years by several different doctors. They would run a few tests and say "You have this illness. Here's this medication." None of it helped and they never truely heard me. Dr. David took the time to go through ALL my records, ask me questions I've never been asked, and LISTEN to what I had to say. He figured out what was really causing all my symptoms. That was over a year ago and since then thanks to him I am feeling so much better! He took me off all the unnecessary meds, put me on the right meds and diet for my illness, and slowly but steadily I've been getting better. His staff is wonderful, especially his nurse Becky! Very personable! His bedside manor is amazing! His not pompous like most specialists I've dealt with over the years. Your a person not just another patient, not just a chart. Even of there was a huge wait to see I'm it would be worth it. Luckily there isn't though. 5-15 min in the waiting room then 10-20 min before Doc comes in. In my experience that's fast!

March 21st, 2016
Dr. Davis and staff has helped my Family and myself and we just love them. Excellent !! I really trust Him and always have had the best care.

February 11th, 2016
New Patient
Showed up 3 days early to drop off all medical records and new patient paperwork. On the day of my apt, hoping to be seen by what I read on here was by a "great dr" for my FM, hip bursitis, neck and lower back degeneration, SIJ dysfunction well..I was wrong. My PCP doesn't believe in FM, my current RHEM has dismissed me and my diagnoses from his other partner that diagnosed me with it before he left the practice and now I am living in chronic pain everyday among other things that no physician in Terre Haute will help me with. Chronic fatigue, restless legs, insomnia, numbness, pain all over, sometimes my spouse helps me get out of bed and climb down the stairs and I am 38 years old. I use to run, be athletic. No, I am nothing. I sat out in the waiting area from 840 to 940 then was called back. I waited there from 940 to 1020. That was when I called it quits. So this is how you introduce yourself to new patience? By making them wait that long? I couldn't even sit. I was walking around the room crying with a piece of toilet tissue I had grabbed from their bathroom. After that, I went home and ended my relationship with 2 other dr's. There are no good dr;s n Terre Haute. All the druggies got to them before the good honest patients could. I don't even know what this doc looks like and I don't care to. She asked me, "Do we need to make another apt?" I was crying and I said, "No, just mail me back all my MR I dropped off, thank you. I wont be coming back".

June 17th, 2015
Dr Davis has treated he for years. He is courteous and very nice. He is more concerned for his patients then for his time schedule and will willingly spend as much time with you as you need. I have never gone to his office and come away without having all my questions answered.

May 14th, 2015
I have been with DR Davis since 1998 and would not leave him for nothing. I usually see his NP Martha Miller she is also wonderful. The whole staff is.

December 17th, 2014
He has helped me so much.

October 3rd, 2014
Never have to wait, takes the time to listen. Nurses call me back within 3 hours

September 21st, 2012
About 17 yrs ago, I was referred to Dr. Davis by a rheumatologist in Indianapolis because Dr. Davis had a practice in Terre Haute which relieved the stress of driving to Indy. Dr. Davis then began practice in Indy and I followed him there because I was so impressed by and satisfied with his intelligence and concern. He explained why I felt the way I did and we have been on a long journey trying to find the best solution. My body seems to have strange reactions to some medications and he constantly has worked to find a right fit. He has also referred me to an exercise studio making sure that I knew which forms would be beneficial. He is always patient with me as I read voraciously about my condition and ask him about trying new strategies no matter how silly they may seem. As a person, I am in awe. He has donated to many projects which I am supporting. I know many of his patients who are treated in the same manner. He is very interested in helping our community. I can tell that his staff not only respects him but they also enjoy working there. Not once have I heard any of his employees complain about anything.

September 19th, 2012
Very concerned doctor
He is an extremely caring doctor. He calls to check on you as needed. He was the doctor who finally figured out what type of arthritis I have. He has helped me soooo much!!

April 16th, 2012
Brenda Lammert
Dr. Davis and M. Miller,RN, MSN,NP have excellant communication skills, they are empathetic and supportive. Before I was refered to Dr. Davis I had not met a physician who assessed pain, fatique and disability so throughly. Dr. Davis deals with many patients who have a wide variety of chronic conditions that all result in varing levels of pain and disfunction he and Ms. Miller worked with me, we have been successful finally in identifying a treatment plan that has resulted in lowering my pain, increasing my ability to perform basic self care and continue to work full time as an educator. Although I have had many issues along the way, they never made me feel hopeless or helpless, I know I can count on the caring team to suport me.

November 2nd, 2011
Doctor Davis is great!
Of all the doctors I've ever had- Dr. Davis is the one of the absolute best. I have fibromyalgia and most doctors(like my GP) don't understand this and it's issues but he does. He always makes me feel as if I'm his only patient. (He never rushes me out of the room) He is very caring. He is a rare gem. I'm glad I found him.

October 6th, 2011
Phone service / Office Staff calls takes days
Prescription refills and trying to get through to the office staff is a major problem with this office. Stay with Dr. Davis because of his knowledge and professionalism, but dread each time I need to call the office.