A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lee MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Lee practice?
- Dr. Henry Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lee practices Radiation Oncology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See White Plains Oncologists.