Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Lin
Dr. Henry Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lin is affiliated with LAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center and San Antonio Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Lin has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Henry Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Loren Miller
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Wael Salameh
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Kevin Belgrave
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi5