Dr. Henry Jarmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Jarmon?

Horrible manners!

Posted on September 28th, 2013

My sister had an appointment with this doctor and he was by far the rudest person i've heard of. He not once, but twice called my sister fat. That is the most unprofessional thing one can say to another person. Instead of cutting someone done, it is your duty and obligation as a doctor to provide solutions to a problem. As I have seen my sister upset about this for several hours I am very disturbed at the lack of compassion that this man shows. I don't consider him to be a great doctor and I can not recommend him to anyone in good conscious knowing what he has said. Unless you want your self esteem broken down and to be utterly humiliated, I would not recommend him to anyone.

Wouldn't go to him again

Posted on February 28th, 2013

He didn't come see me after surgery or the day after. I was let out of the hospital with no idea what to do with my huge open wound. When I did get to see him he was in a hurry and didn't spend anytime telling me anything about my surgery. He rushed out of the room. Very unprofessional. Would never let him cut on me again!!!

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Very professional, friendly, courteous, highly intelligent, caring and compassionate. Very through and care for his patients with accurate diagnosis and timely followup.

Lung surgery done

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I have been very pleased with everything the doctor himself has done. He has a great bedside manner and is very caring. He takes the time to explain what he is doing or is going to do. I was in ICU for several days and I feel he really took good care of me. His nurse that you contact to talk to Dr. Jarmon leaves something to be desired. She makes appointments for the patient with other doctors (heart, radiologist) and does not relay the information to the patient. When the patient finds out is when the Dr.'s office calls to "confirm" the appointment. I also think that she does not relay the messages to Dr. Jarmon in a timely manner.

Posted on July 10th, 2016