A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Goodwin Johnson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Henry Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Obstetricians & Gynecologists.