A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Jurasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Jurasek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Jurasek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurasek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jurasek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Michael Jurasek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Jurasek practice?
- Dr. Henry Jurasek has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Jurasek practices Family Medicine near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Family Physicians.