A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heung Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heung Oh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Oh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heung Kil Oh MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heung K. Oh practice?
- Dr. Heung Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Heung Oh practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.