A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Kanaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Kanaan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanaan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kanaan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanaan graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kanaan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Zahi Kanaan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Z. Kanaan practice?
- Dr. Hassan Kanaan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Kanaan practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.