A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Kanaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Kanaan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanaan graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kanaan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Zahi Kanaan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan Z. Kanaan practice?
- Dr. Hassan Kanaan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Kanaan practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.