A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Kane, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center
- Naval Medical Center San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Scott Kane MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Kane practice?
- Dr. Henry Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Kane practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.