A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Katz is Excellent. Dr. Katz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Katz practice?
Dr. Henry Katz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hal Katz, Dr. Harry Katz, Dr. Kendrick Katz, Dr. Harrison Katz