Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Surgeon show details Best Surgeon
Jan 28th, 2016

I had been a patient of Dr. Since birth until he retired, I am currently 30 years old. I can not thank this man enough for his dedication and passion to his patients. His staff was always warm and welcoming and Inwas truley blessed to have him be my doctor and fix my short commings from birth of hemifacial microsomnia

Oct 30th, 2015

Dr kawamoto was the most amazing plastic surgeon. His staff from day one have been my most favorite for always taking care of me since I was 3 months old. I will forever remember him.

Jul 6th, 2015

doctor kawamoto is a God gifted doctor that made a big difference in my life. Thank You Kawamoto.

Jun 22nd, 2015

Excellent doctor and most importantly a kind human being

by Kathy (Rich) Douglas on Mar 23rd, 2015

I could not thank him enough for the fantastic work he did on my cleft palate and hare lip.

The Very Best show details The Very Best
by Elizabeth, mother of Mathew on Dec 20th, 2014

Dr. Kawamoto was our only choice for reconstructive surgery because he is the BEST! It is as simple as that. Dr. Kawamoto reconstructed our son's ear and jaw. It is masterful work and 25 years later, we are still in awe of the work. I wish Dr. Kawamoto was still in practice. I want vanity work done on myself and want the best person possible. This gentleman is a legend and so deserving of it. I imagine if there was ever a reunion for his patients, the room would be filled to the brim with people who owe their self confidence to the artistic and ethical work done by Dr. Kawamoto. We love this gentleman! E. Fisher- mom of Mathew!

Exceptionally talented surgeon show details Exceptionally talented surgeon
Apr 22nd, 2014

I too have been extremely impressed with the work I have seen of Dr. Henry Kawamoto. He helped a friend of mine a great deal after she dealt with a problematic aftermath of previous surgery. It is a loss to the medical community that this surgeon retired. Currently I'm in search for a reconstructive surgeon, and can not think of any surgeon who I'd trust than Dr. H. Kawamoto. Would anyone know of a reconstructive surgeon Dr. Kawamoto recommended for soft tissue intervention - it involves the lips. Thank you in advance.

Dr Kawamoto does a great job show details Dr Kawamoto does a great job
by shelley on Apr 18th, 2013

i really love Dr Kawamota he did surgery on my daughter at the time she was 2 months old when she had her first surgery and Dr Kawamota and his team was very very nice and talked to us about everything that was going on . my daughter was born with Craninosystoic and she is now 21 yrs old and i Thank God for Dr Kawamoto for doing a great job on her .