inactive

Henry K Kawamoto DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

February 23rd, 2016
He save my life.. so grateful..thank you dr Kawamoto from the bottom of my heart.

February 15th, 2016
daman shields
I love This man him and his whole team....

January 28th, 2016
Best Surgeon
I had been a patient of Dr. Since birth until he retired, I am currently 30 years old. I can not thank this man enough for his dedication and passion to his patients. His staff was always warm and welcoming and Inwas truley blessed to have him be my doctor and fix my short commings from birth of hemifacial microsomnia

October 30th, 2015
Dr kawamoto was the most amazing plastic surgeon. His staff from day one have been my most favorite for always taking care of me since I was 3 months old. I will forever remember him.

July 6th, 2015
doctor kawamoto is a God gifted doctor that made a big difference in my life. Thank You Kawamoto.

June 22nd, 2015
Excellent doctor and most importantly a kind human being

March 23rd, 2015
I could not thank him enough for the fantastic work he did on my cleft palate and hare lip.

April 22nd, 2014
Exceptionally talented surgeon
I too have been extremely impressed with the work I have seen of Dr. Henry Kawamoto. He helped a friend of mine a great deal after she dealt with a problematic aftermath of previous surgery. It is a loss to the medical community that this surgeon retired. Currently I'm in search for a reconstructive surgeon, and can not think of any surgeon who I'd trust than Dr. H. Kawamoto. Would anyone know of a reconstructive surgeon Dr. Kawamoto recommended for soft tissue intervention - it involves the lips. Thank you in advance.

April 18th, 2013
Dr Kawamoto does a great job
i really love Dr Kawamota he did surgery on my daughter at the time she was 2 months old when she had her first surgery and Dr Kawamota and his team was very very nice and talked to us about everything that was going on . my daughter was born with Craninosystoic and she is now 21 yrs old and i Thank God for Dr Kawamoto for doing a great job on her .