A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kerandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Kerandi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Kerandi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerandi graduated from University Of Nairobi.
Dr. Kerandi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Maranga Kerandi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Kerandi practice?
- Dr. Henry Kerandi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Kerandi practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.