A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kerandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Kerandi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerandi graduated from University Of Nairobi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kerandi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerandi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Kerandi practice?
Dr. Henry Kerandi practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.