Learn more about Dr. Henry Kerandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Kerandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerandi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerandi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Kerandi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerandi graduated from University Of Nairobi.
Dr. Kerandi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Kerandi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Kerandi practice?
- Dr. Henry Kerandi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Henry Kerandi practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.