A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Kirsch, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kirsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Louis Kirsch MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Henry Kirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Kirsch practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Culver City Internists.