A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kneidinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneidinger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kneidinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Kneidinger DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Kneidinger practice?
- Dr. Henry Kneidinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Kneidinger practices Family Medicine near Pennsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Perkasie, PA.
See Pennsburg Family Physicians.