A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Kort, Pediatric Cardiologist, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Kort graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kort has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Warren Kort MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry W. Kort practice?
- Dr. Henry Kort has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Kort practices Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Dallas Pediatric Specialists.