Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Koziel
Dr. Henry Koziel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Koziel is affiliated with Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Koziel has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
If you or a family member go to the hospital because of a severe reaction due to asthma, emphysema, lung cancer or pneumonia, you’ll likely be treated by a pulmonary critical care specialist. They’re experienced pulmonologists who have additional...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Henry Koziel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8
Dr. James Morgan
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Boston, MA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Cindy Lien
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi15