A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Koziel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koziel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Koziel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Koziel graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Koziel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Koziel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry Koziel practice?
- Dr. Henry Koziel has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Koziel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Pulmonologists.