A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Kroll is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kroll
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kroll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Kroll, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kroll has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry R Kroll MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Kroll practice?
- Dr. Henry Kroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Kroll practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists and Detroit Pain Management Doctors.