A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kronenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kronenberg
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kronenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Kronenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Bone Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kronenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kronenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Morris Kronenberg MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Kronenberg practice?
- Dr. Henry Kronenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Kronenberg practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.