A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Kung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Kung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kung graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry I-Tsai Kung MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Henry I. Kung practice?
- Dr. Henry Kung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Kung practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Gastroenterologists.