A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Kung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kung
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Kung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kung graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry I-Tsai Kung MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Henry I. Kung practice?
- Dr. Henry Kung has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Kung practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Gastroenterologists.