A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kurusz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Kurusz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Kurusz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurusz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kurusz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Kurusz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Kurusz practice?
- Dr. Henry Kurusz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Kurusz practices Emergency Medicine near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Spring Hill Emergency Physicians.