A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Kwah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwah
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kwah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwah graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Kwah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Center, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry H Kwah MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Henry H. Kwah practice?
- Dr. Henry Kwah has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Kwah practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Woodside, NY.
See Woodside Primary Care Doctors and Woodside General Practitioners.