A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Green is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry L Green MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Green practice?
- Dr. Henry Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Green practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.