A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Clifford Lane MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Lane practice?
- Dr. Henry Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Lane practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Infectious Disease Doctors, and Bethesda Allergists.