A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Clifford Lane MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Lane practice?
- Dr. Henry Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Lane practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Infectious Disease Doctors, and Bethesda Allergists.