A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lasky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lasky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lasky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Paul Lasky MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Henry P. Lasky practice?
- Dr. Henry Lasky has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Lasky practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Windsor, NY.
See New Windsor Internists and New Windsor Rheumatologists.