A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lasky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lasky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lasky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lasky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lasky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Paul Lasky MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Henry P. Lasky practice?
- Dr. Henry Lasky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lasky practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY.
See Port Huron Internists and Port Huron Rheumatologists.