A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lee, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry C Lee MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Henry Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lee practices Nuclear Medicine and Neurology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Luis Obispo Neurologists.