A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lepely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lepely is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepely
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lepely Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lepely, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepely graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Lepely has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lepely MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henry Lepely practice?
- Dr. Henry Lepely has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Lepely practices Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.