Dr. Henry Lerner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

January 20th, 2015
disappointed
He does not respond to his patients. He is well behind medical advancements and he chooses "waiting" as a treatment rather than actually trying to treat his patients.

January 13th, 2015
doctor that doesn't care
He isn't available when you need him. I complained that I have bleeding for 4 weeks and he didn't do anything at all. He didn't even try to find the cause of it. I end it up with a miscarriage, which I found out from another doctor that could have been avoided. Please find someone else who cares for his patients.

March 29th, 2013
He's a pompous man
Let's just say if I could give him 0 stars I would, and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. Run as fast as you can!! He's too busy writing books to pay attention to his patients.

September 25th, 2011
I had no issues with Dr. Lerner and any of the doctors in his practice up until my delivery. My delivery was a nightmare and although one of Dr. Lerner's associates did my emergency c-section, he was involved in my care afterwards. I developed a massive infection that took several weeks to clear up. During the time that I was sick,Dr. Lerner and his associates were extremely uncaring and uninvolved. I suspect that if you have a complication free birth, you will have a positive experience. However, I believe that the true measure of a doctor is how he/she conducts themselves during less than perfect conditions. I will not be returning to NW or Dr. Lerner EVER....