Dr. Henry Levine Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Henry Levine?

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Dr Levine is patient, knowledge and friendly. He spends the needed time to listen and understand the needs of his clients.

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Excellent Physician who is very intellegent, educated and has a good bedside manner athough not initially really warm. So glad that I have him as my doctor. He has gone above and beyond many times for my care.

You get what you give

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

My experience with Dr. Levine and his staff has been excellent from day one. When they are talking, I listen, when they need information from me, they are very attentive and polite, and have saved me from undue stress many times by answering my questions before I ask them. Dr. Levine is a top notch psychiatrist, definitely highly esteemed in his field, so I feel lucky to be getting the best knowledge and expertise I possibly can. He doesn't need me to enlighten him, quite the opposite, in fact. I thank him for helping me to help myself.

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Receptionist is rude, abrupt and refuses to allow you to speak when you call in. Hung up the phone before I was done speaking. Not at all impressed. I did not get an appointment as a result.

Posted on October 20th, 2016