A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Levine, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Levine, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Levine MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Levine practice?
- Dr. Henry Levine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Henry Levine practices Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Orlando Gastroenterologists.