A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Levine, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Levine, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry Levine practice?
Dr. Henry Levine practices Gastroenterology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Kissimmee Gastroenterologists.