A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lewis, Family Medicine, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lewis, JD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Lanier Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Joseph Lewis JD and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Henry Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Lewis practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Family Physicians.