A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lewis, Family Medicine, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lewis, JD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Lanier Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Joseph Lewis JD and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Henry Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Lewis practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Primary Care Doctors.