A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Liao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Liao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- St. John`s Regional Medical Center
- St. John`s Pleasant Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry K. Liao practice?
Dr. Henry Liao practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hal Liao, Dr. Harry Liao, Dr. Kendrick Liao, Dr. Harrison Liao