A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Liao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Liao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Liao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry K Liao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry K. Liao practice?
- Dr. Henry Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Liao practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.