A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lin MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Lin practice?
- Dr. Henry Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lin practices Neurology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Montebello Neurologists.